Friday, 19 January 2018
Competition 2017 | International Competition | This Social Business Competition is organized by Youcan Indonesia in March 2017. SOCIALEADX Summit Malaysia 2017 is the biggest Social Business Competition series in 7 countries with total prize $40.000 on 2017. This competition will consist of rich development programmes, including: Social Business Plan Competition, Reputable Company Visit, Meet CEO & Funder, International Networking, Business Mentorship, Cultural Immersion, and Leadership Development Camp. The participants of this international social business competition must between 17 and 30 year of age.
DEADLINE: 29th January 2017
SOCIALEADX SUMMIT MALAYSIA 2017
YOUCAN Indonesia proudly present, the biggest social business competition series in 7 countries with total prize $40.000 on 2017
SOCIALEADX SUMMIT MALAYSIA is coming!!!
Consists of rich development programmes:
• Social Business Plan Competition
• Reputable Company Visit
• Meet CEO & Funder
• International Networking
• Business Mentorship
• Cultural Immersion
• Leadership Development Camp
We works on three key levels:
1) Interpersonal Dynamics of the group developing a group identity, learning to work with a diverse and international group of people.
2) Individual Development – challenging ideas, pervious conceptions, engaging with the realities of others, developing skills of leadership, communication, expression of arguments, cultural intelligence.
3) Intellectual Development – a pre-requisite of being able to work in the simulations is being able to hold an unwavering understanding of the workings and aims of these organisations. The simulation aims to add to that knowledge and test it in various situations whilst developing key transferable leadership skills.
5) We places a strong emphasis on advancing generic skills in 6 main categories:
FEE & FACILITIES:
The standard registration fee is:
Individual: IDR 100.000/US$10 perperson
Group: IDR250.000/US$25 pergroup
(1 group consists of 4-6 people)
Every registrant who have paid registration fee will have the right to get exclusive LIVE WEBINAR of the event presenting International Speakers and e-certificate that will be given after the event.
The chosen delegates will be asked to pay Programme Fee:
Individual: IDR 5.400.000/US$400 perperson
Group: IDR5.000.000/US$370 perperson
The standard programme fee includes:
Where does my programme fee go?
Delegate registration fees are a fundamental support of the conference from the carpet & lights to the volunteers & awards functions and organizers. We appreciate your support!
[ 111 view ]
(Source Link) : goo.gl/rQCpRX
2016 2017 bandung competition 2015 competition 2017 competition august competition february competition july competition may competition october competition september icepc international competition photo competition telkom university universitas indonesia