Saturday, 25 May 2019
Indonesia International Competition | Chem-E-Car is an international competitions named Indonesia Chem-E-Car Competition (ICECC) as a part of Chernival event. In this April 2015, ICECC is entering his fourth year.
Last Submission: February 7th 2015
The 4th Indonesia Chem-E-Car Competition 2014 has been carried out by the "Student Chapter" of the National Seminar on Fundamental and Application of Chemical Engineering in co-working with APTEKINDO (Asosiasi Perguruan Tinggi Teknik Kimia Indonesia). For the fourth time, the competition will be held at GEDUNG ROBOTIKA-INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI SEPULUH NOPEMBER (ITS) on April 23rd - 26th, 2015 in Surabaya, Indonesia.
All undergraduates are open for Indonesian (public universities and private universities) and international university students of chemical and process engineering, chemistry, and further study courses are invited to contribute their knowledge, creativity and ability to work in a team to succeed the provided tasks. The Chem-E-Car Competition consists of two parts, the poster presentation and the car performance. There will be three winner with additional 5 award (best presentation, best eco-car, best economic car, best concept, and best race.). This set of rules describes the procedure of the competition as well as the determination of the winning team. To focus the project on the chemical reaction, several technical requirements and restrictions to the car model will be imposed. In case of non-compliance with the rules in the following either points may be deducted or the team will be disqualified by the judges.
Registration and Concept Submission
The registration and documents submission have to be conducted between January 1st until February 7th 2015 via email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be time to check and correct the participant’s concept (to make sure the car has meet the rule) by the committee between January 1st until March 9th 2015. Only team that has meet the rule can participate in this competition. There will be template given at www.chernival.its.ac.id.Registrations after this deadline will not be taken into account. Late registration will not be considered. The registration procedure are as follows:
1) The registration form can be downloaded at www.chernival.its.ac.id
2) All participants must fill out the registration form.
3) Each team may consist of 5 students at maximum who all must not have any degree as master. However, the team must have at least 2 students from chemical engineering department. And the first participant should be the team leader.
4) Complete the JSA (Job Safety Assessment) forms and submit the abstract of the car.
5) All participants must scan and submit student identity card.
6) All the documents must be attached in one file with the file subject : ICECC2015_TEAM LEADER_UNIVERSITY
8) Send all of registration documents (registration form, JSA, abstract, scan result of student identity card) to :
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Each team will receive a notification email confirming their submission within 2 x 24 hours after submitting the documents.
If you don’t receive the email, please contact Agung (+6281226809560)
Participants must send a video which shows that the car could have run for a race. The video must be uploaded via YouTube with subject: ICECC Chem-Eng ITS 2015 : VEHICLE NAME-UNIVERSITY-COUNTRY and sent the link to our email betweenFebruary 7th to March 9th2015.
In this year’s ICECC there’s an accomodation for applied to cover your team’s accomodation here as much as IDR 600.000. The Accomodation includes :
Further information about payment method and event schedule will be given later in form of ICECC Guidance Book on 12th or March 2015 during the Finalist Announcement
[ 286 view ]
(Source Link) : chernival.its.ac.id/
2016 2017 bandung competition 2015 competition 2017 competition august competition february competition january 2018 competition july competition may competition october competition september gmbcc international competition malaysia photography competition 2016 ui writing competition 2016